Symbiotic Ag Products Biostimulants
What are biostimulants? They’re not a traditional fertilizer as we’ve known them, nor a pesticide, but are beneficial in many ways to the health and growth of a plant. Biostimulants are amoung the earliest agricultural inputs used by humanity. In the past two decades agricultural biostimulants have been emerging at a rapid pace around the world. Biostimulants include diverse formulations of compounds, substances and micro-organisms whose function when applied to plants or the rhizosphere stimulanting natural processes of plant growth to enhance nutrient uptake, nutrient efficiency, tolerance to abiotic stress and crop yields and quality. As a biostimulant, Symbiosis AGx fosters plant growth and development throughout the crop life cycle from seed germination to plant maturity in a number of demonstrated ways, including but not limited to:
- Improving the plants metabolism inducing yield increases and enhancing crop quality.
- Increasing plant tolerance to and recovery from abiotic stresses affecting growth above and below the soil.
- Facilitating nutrient assimilation
- Enhancing quality including nutrient density (higher Brix/sugar levels), color, flavor, fruit seeding, etc.
- Increased efficiency of water use
- Enhancing soil fertility by promoting the development of symbiotic soil micro-organisms.
Gaining recognition for their contribution to commercial agriculture Symbiotic Ag Products, LLC is delighted to offer Symbiosis AGx. Produced in Michigan with highest quality resources from across the country and around the world.